Friday, May 20, 2022

Still kinda busy

Our youngest and his girlfriend are coming in this evening so they don't have to drive in tomorrow for the service. Our oldest, who lives closer, will be coming in tomorrow morning.

At some point tomorrow, we will have a short, private ceremony and we will bury my wife's mom next to my wife's dad.

After that, we will gather for a family lunch and celebrate my mother-in-laws life.


The Red Sox beat the Mariners last night, giving them a two-game winning streak.

Story appears to be overcoming his "new guy jitters" because he looks relaxed and he is starting to live up to all the hype surrounding him when he joined the Red Sox. Last night he hit two home runs, driving four runs across the plate. As a matter of fact, the whole team appears to be getting back on the "Let's hit the ball!" bandwagon.

I'm really, really hoping they win tonight because then they are the proud owners of a three-game winning streak.


So now I'm going to toss burgers and hot dogs on the grill, feed my family and watch baseball.

Here are a few links for you:

No comments: