Monday, May 9, 2022

They can't lose tonight.

The Red Sox are off today while they travel to Atlanta to play the Braves. That means they can't possibly lose today.

Hey, I think any non-loss days is a good day.


I guess they caught the escaped inmate and the guard that helped him escape.

This woman, the prison guard, is now out of a job, out of her house (she sold it and took the cash with her), out of her pension and probably going to prison now. She also appears to have shot herself.

Next time I have a bad day, I'm going to think about that woman because she is about to have a bad day, a bad week, a bad month, a bad year and probably a few bad decades. There is nothing in her future that is going to go well. She going from a state prison supervisor to a state prison resident.

The inmate, however, is no worse off than he was before he escaped.


I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm never going to be able to retire...


Since there are no sports today, I'll catch up on some DVRs and fall asleep early.

While I do that, you can enjoy these links:

No comments: