Monday, May 23, 2022

No baseball tonight

The Red Sox are resting up after all those wins they just went through. They are resting because they are going to keep on winning! I fully expect them to return to Boston this coming Friday with an eight-game winning streak under their belt.

I have spoken so it shall be.


I've been saying that I think Goofy Joe likes the idea that gas prices are rising because it means we will be driving less. When we drive less, there are fewer cars on the road and he'll be able to tell everyone he is doing something about global warming.

Some people believe Goofy Joe when he blames Putin for rising gas prices but I'm convinced this is what Biden wants. Some people think I might be a little crazy for thinking the President of the United States is inflicting financial pain on his constituents.

Turns out I'm right and those people are wrong.


It's time for me to find some bad television to watch and it's time for you to visit some links:

No comments: