Friday, May 13, 2022

There will be a game seven!

The Bruins scored first and never looked back last night. The game ended with the Bruins winning 5-2.

They head back to Raleigh today and puck drops tomorrow at 4:30 in the final game of the series.


The Red Sox are in Arlington, Texas to play the Rangers. First pitch is scheduled for 8:05 tonight. Since I stayed up late last night, I suspect I won't make it much past the 6th or 7th inning tonight.

Pivetta is on the mound and I'm hoping we get the good Pivetta who throws rocket-like fastballs & breaking balls that snap at the last second and not the shaky Pivetta who throws meatballs & gets shelled in the second or third inning.

Since it's Friday the 13th, I'm hoping it's the Rangers who have a bad day.


I found out today that a friend of mine passed away two weeks ago.

Rick was a fellow "gun-guy" and he always went out of his way to find things for me. He was technologically illiterate so I was the guy who took care of his computer/network needs.


Tacos for supper and now bad television.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: