Monday, May 16, 2022

Late night for me

At some point this evening, I will sprawl on my couch, put the baseball game on and hopefully fall sound asleep for a couple of hours.

I hear you say, "But Steve, why would you want to fall asleep during the Red Sox game?"

Simple answer to simple question: I have to pick my daughter up at the airport tonight and it will be way past my bedtime. If my choices are missing a few innings of baseball or noding off behind the wheel, I'll miss the baseball.


Speaking of baseball, my youngest is at tonights game. They (him and his girlfriend) went to the park early and he sent me this picture of Bobby Dalbec trying to figure out why he can't seem to hit shit lately.
Dalbec is in the blue shirt and white pants. Bogaerts is to the right in the red tank top. I'm not sure who the blonde is but I don't think she is on the team.


Storms are heading our way so before we lose power, I'll post this.

If you still have power, you can check these links out if you want:

No comments: