Thursday, September 29, 2022

Afternoon baseball

The Red Sox and the Orioles played their final game of their final series of this season.

The Red Sox managed to win todays game 5-3, winning the three of the four games and taking the series.


I guess Florida got its ass kicked by hurricane "Ian" yesterday and into last night.

It came ashore on the gulf coast as a category four hurricane right around Fort Meyers and made it's way across the state. It is currently spinning over Titusville / Cocoa Beach as a tropical storm, getting ready to re-enter the water in the Atlantic before making its way up the coast. The current prediction is that it will make a second landfall in Georgia or South Carolina.

Here are two screen grabs from a aviation weather tool I use called "Windy". The first shows the storm making landfall on the gulf coast. The second shows it getting ready to re-enter to Atlantic.

Here's the thing: My friend Tommy has a house on the gulf coast near Fort Meyers and my wife's cousin has a house on the Atlantic coast in Cocoa Beach.

I'm hoping they still have their houses...


So I started watching the remake of Quantum Leap and I can't quite say it sucks but right now I'm thinking I'll record one more episode before I say it sucks.

I really need to find something to entertain me. Hockey and Football are not available every night. I'm hoping the new season of Gold Rush starts soon.


I'm going to heat up some leftover lasagna and find something to watch.

You can click on these:

No comments: