Thursday, September 29, 2022

Afternoon baseball

The Red Sox and the Orioles played their final game of their final series of this season.

The Red Sox managed to win todays game 5-3, winning the three of the four games and taking the series.

⧫

I guess Florida got its ass kicked by hurricane "Ian" yesterday and into last night.

It came ashore on the gulf coast as a category four hurricane right around Fort Meyers and made it's way across the state. It is currently spinning over Titusville / Cocoa Beach as a tropical storm, getting ready to re-enter the water in the Atlantic before making its way up the coast. The current prediction is that it will make a second landfall in Georgia or South Carolina.

Here are two screen grabs from a aviation weather tool I use called "Windy". The first shows the storm making landfall on the gulf coast. The second shows it getting ready to re-enter to Atlantic.

Here's the thing: My friend Tommy has a house on the gulf coast near Fort Meyers and my wife's cousin has a house on the Atlantic coast in Cocoa Beach.

I'm hoping they still have their houses...

⧫

So I started watching the remake of Quantum Leap and I can't quite say it sucks but right now I'm thinking I'll record one more episode before I say it sucks.

I really need to find something to entertain me. Hockey and Football are not available every night. I'm hoping the new season of Gold Rush starts soon.

⧫

I'm going to heat up some leftover lasagna and find something to watch.

You can click on these:

No comments: