Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Let's try this again

Let me see if I can make up for my forgetfullness last night and offer you some enlightenment/entertainment this evening.


I went to vote today and I have a piece of advice for you:
    Never go to the high school to vote when the high school is letting out at 2:15. Also, don't go over at 7:00 in the morning when students are arriving or at 4:00 when after school activities are ending.

    Go over at 10:00. That's the best time to go. All other times suck
It's not the students driving around that is the problem, it's the parents who are there to pick their kids up that are the problem.

Despite the fact these people possess enough knowledge to get a drivers license, almost none of them know how to read signs or follow directions.

This is what I get for not going over at 10:00 like I usually do.


I had my quarterly meeting with my finance guy this morning and we came to the decision that if the Fed would simply do what they are doing and stop talking about it, the economy would be far better off. It's not that they are raising interest rates that is messing with the markets, it is that they are talking about raising interest rates that are messing with the markets.

For the record, I like my finance guy and he is not the reason I'll never be able to retire. As a matter of fact, he is the reason I will be able to retire when I am ready to retire.


For what seems like the first time this year, we got a full day of rain today and I swear I heard my lawn breath a sigh of relief.

Here is a picture of my lawn breathing a sigh of relief:

Guess I should probably throw some seed down on the dead spots so hopefully I'll have a lawn next year.


I'm going eat some dinner and the I'm going to watch some baseball.

You can do whatever you want.

If clicking links is what you want, here are some for you to click on:

No comments: