Saturday, September 3, 2022

Holy crap! Another win!

Even though I only made it to the 7th inning, I went to bed knowing that the Red Sox were winning the game.

They have no won two of the four games against the Rangers and if they win this afternoon, they will have won the series.

Speaking of this afternoon, the game started at 4:10. Right now, they are in the 5th inning and the score is 1-0 in favor of the Red Sox. They need more than one run to win this game but it's a start.

It would be nice if they win the series. Hell, it would be excellent if they win today & tomorrow and sweep the Ranger before heading down south to play the Rays.


Today we rented a U-Haul van and moved all of the very large items from our house to the Vet's house.

Despite my advanced years, I can still haul stuff around and I'm perfectly capable of carrying large items up or down stairs. But the bottom line here is I am no longer 25. I am no longer 35. Hell, I'm no longer 45 or 55. My days of having a body that recovers from hard work are gone and right now, I'm lounging on my couch, popping ibuprofen like candy.

Boy, am I glad that's done.

On the upside, the Vet is happy. She has all of the large furniture items from here that she wanted and she has begun the process of putting them where she wants them. She is awaiting delivery of some items and when those arrive, she will have a nice comfortable home.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: