Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Oops

I forgot to click the "Publish" button last night.


The Red Sox have 10 games left to play this season and I suspect they'll be happy when those games are over with.

They lost to the Yankees last night, getting swept 4-0 in their four-game series.

They start a four-game series against the Orioles tonight and it would be nice if they didn't get swept again.


So it's looking like Mac Jones sprained his ankle in yesterdays loss to the Ravens.

As I said to Pat, I've sprained an ankle, I've broken bones and I've dislocated joints. Of those three things, the sprain hurt the worst. It was also the hardest one to predict when it would heal.

Hopefully he's back in a week or two.


I spent a few hours at my daughters changing an outlet from being switched to it's own circuit so it stayed powered all the time. That means I didn't spend a lot of time surfing the webs.

I'm going to watch some baseball while you enjoy these links:

No comments: