Monday, September 12, 2022

Where is all this money coming from?

Goofy Joe announced he is re-upping his commitment to his alleged "cancer moon shot" initiative.

Look, I get it, cancer is bad. Trust me, I really, really get it. I spent an entire terrifying year taking my oldest child to chemotherapy treatments back in 2011 so I can think of nothing better to spend money on than defeating cancer but where the hell is he getting all this money?

He forgave billions in college loans, he is spending trillions on his so-called "infrastructure initiative", he is shipping millions over to Ukraine and the surrounding NATO countries in weapons and aid. Now all of a sudden he wants to invest trillions in beating cancer.

What Biden fails to recognize is that the American Cancer Society, Susan G Komen For The Cure, Cancer Research Institute, etc... are all billion dollar charities that have been working on a cure for decades but they haven't found one yet. Oh sure, they've contributed to researchers who have found treatments for some cancers and, as a society, we are far better off than we were when my uncle Bob died from cancer back in the 1970s but cancer is still around and it's still bad.

No, those charities don't want to find a cure for cancer because if they did, they would cease to exist. Do you think those presidents/CEOs/CFOs want to be out of work? They don't want to be out of work and you can bet they are gonna let Goofy Joe know they don't want to be out of work.

But what I really want to say is, "Where the hell is he getting all the money for all these projects/initiatives/programs? How much is all of this going to cost me? How much is it going to cost my kids? Hell, how much is it going to cost my grandkids?"


Guess who's no longer in a severe drought!

If this keeps trending this way, who knows, I just might have grass before the snow flies.


In case you hadn't heard, the queen died.


The Broncos are playing the Seahawks this evening but I'm not all that interested in either one of those teams. I'm going to have to find something else to entertain me.

While I figure out what to watch for entertainment this evening, you can visit these links:

No comments: