Saturday, September 10, 2022

Lazy day

My wife asked me to go with her and get jabbed with the new covid vaccine so yesterday, we went and got jabbed. I also opted to get a flu shot because I've had the flu and I'll do anything to avoid having it again.

Problem is the vaccines kinda wipe us out so today was a lazy day. We got the housework done but that was about it.

As for the other side effects, I got both shots in the same arm so I only had one sore arm. The soreness was gone by noon but last night it was nice to be able to sleep on one of my sides.

So that is done until they announce the next round in another year.

And you know what? I'll go get that one too. I'll go every year if they recommend it.


The Red Sox lost their fourth game in a row last night when they got beat by the Orioles 3-2.

The Orioles are in contention for a wildcard slot since they are only four games behind the Mariners. If they keep winning, there is a very good chance they will overtake the Mariners and grab the third wildcard slot.

They are back at it again this afternoon with first pitch at 5:00pm.



Time for a list of some things that are in my brain:
    Trump is still ranting about how terrible it is that the DoJ carted off all the top secret documents he was keeping in his scrapbook at his rich-people day-care center.

    The queen is still dead.

    The Artemis 1 / SLS is still sitting on launch pad 39B at the Kennedy Space Center.

    The economy still sucks and no one is talking about what they can do to fix it.
Just another day in paradise...


I'm going to watch some baseball and cook up a mess of pinwheel steaks.

While I do that, you can visit these links:

No comments: