Thursday, September 22, 2022

It's a pictorial kind of day

We got a lot of rain this morning and I like it.

So does my lawn.

The left is September 2nd and the right is today, September 22nd.


Here's another entry in the category - "I get the best SPAM"

I don't recall ever being gistered but now I'm re-gistered.


I took my high-power shoulder cannon to the range the other day. This is the result:

That black circle is one inch and the target was 100 yards away from me.

That is basically hitting a golf ball over the distance of a football field.

Not bad for an old man.


The Red Sox are in New York to play the Yankees and I will be watching that game. Since these Red Sox / Yankees games can go as long as 4 hours, I doubt I'll see all nine innings but I'll watch as much as I can.

You can visit these if you want:

No comments: