Friday, September 30, 2022

Busy

We are working on minor updates to the house. That's what home ownership consists of - minor updates.

Today was the day I dismantled the baseboard sheet metal from one room and took it all down to my workshop. I spent a couple of hours sanding all the parts and then another hour applying the first coat of paint.

Tomorrow I will apply a second coat and once the parts cure, I'll reinstall them and then pick another room to tackle.

We have eight rooms and each room has at least 15 or 20 feet of baseboard. I figure it's going to take two days to do each room simply because of the amount of sanding and then waiting for the paint to cure

Hope I'm done before we need to turn the heat on...


So anyways, I spent my entire day in the basement sanding and painting.

I did not surf the interwebs nor did I watch any news.

Basically my only communication with the outside world was my old FM radio tuned to the local oldies channel.

Here are some links:

No comments: