Thursday, September 8, 2022

They can't lose tonight

The Red Sox are off tonight so they can't possibly lose.

After getting swept by the Rays, they are on their way to Baltimore where tomorrow they start a three-game series against the Orioles.

Hopefully they do better against the Orioles than they did against the Rays.


The NFL season kicks off this weekend and the Patriots are in Miami to start their season against the Dolphins at 1:00 on Sunday.

I'm assuming Belichick hasn't completely lost his mind and he will start Jones because in all honesty, their offensive line isn't all that good so they need their best QB in the pocket.

I actually have high hopes for the Patriots this season and I'm looking forward to Sunday.


This afternoon, I went to the Vets house and showed her how to use her lawnmower. I showed her how to check the oil, how to put gas in it, how to start it and how to make it go.

I didn't do any of those things, I just showed her what she needed to do and she did it.

When I left her, she was happily mowing her lawn.

About 15 minutes after I left, I got the following text:

She is the proud and happy homeowner.


While I figure out what I will do to entertain myself this evening, you can visit these links:

No comments: