Friday, September 23, 2022

More pictures

For almost her entire life, The Small Dog has had a little lump on her right side. None of us thought much about it, including The Vet, because it didn't change, it wasn't hard and it didn't bother her.

When The Vet and The Small Dog moved into their new house, The Vet noticed that the lump was getting harder and The Dog seemed to be a little sensitive about it being touched. This was concerning to all of us.

The other day, The Vet called me from work, said her 4:00 appointment had cancelled and asked if I could bring The Dog in so she could take a biopsy. So I did.

Turns out it was a follicular cyst that had gotten infected. Not a big deal, The Vet shaved a patch of hair, lanced the cyst (think of it as a big zit) while The Dog was distracted by squeezy cheese on a stick.

Enjoy this picture of The Dogs butt and her zit:


Psycho Vlad has decided that it would be a good idea for the occupied regions of Ukraine to hold a vote about becoming part of Russia. He's doing this because if they vote to join Russia, he can then claim that his war has been about rescuing the regions from the Ukrainians.

Funny thing about this vote is that it's not a vote like you and I think of a vote. It's a vote that I imagine is how they vote in North Korea.

It appears the vote is being conducted by armed Russian soldiers. According to a woman in this story, "You have to answer verbally and the soldier marks the answer on the sheet and keeps it."

That's not voting. I don't know what it is but I know it's not voting.


I'm no longer worried about retiring.

I'm worried about surviving...


The Red Sox lost in the 10th inning last night but I didn't see it. I went to bed when the Yankees tied the game in the 8th.

I'm going to watch some of tonight's game on Apple TV but I doubt I'll watch all of it. I hate the Apple TV crew almost as much as I hate the ESPN crew.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: