Wednesday, September 21, 2022

I hate being right

Back on September 10th I said, "What worries me about this is what Putin will do next. He's kinda psycho and I won't be surprised if he decides to try out one of them little nukes he has."

On September 19th I said, "At some point in the near future, Psycho Vlad is gonna pop and use whatever tools he has at his disposal to win this thing. That's when the madness starts."

Well, turns out I might have been right on both counts.

I hate being right about shit like this.

The Red Sox won last night, beating the Reds 5-3.

Of course, the Reds aren't having the best season. As a matter of fact, their pitching staff set a MLB record for the most batters hit in a single season last night. By hitting three Red Sox batters, they reached that dubious 99 batters hit in a season record.

Hopefully the Red Sox win again tonight but it would be good if they won without the possibility of getting injured by a 100mph fastball...


I made it through eight innings last night but that was because the game started at 6:40. Tonight's game also starts at 6:40 so maybe I'll make it through at least seven innings before I find myself asleep on my couch.

While I get some dinner and then settle in to watch baseball, you can check these out:

No comments: