Friday, September 2, 2022

Holy Crap! They won again!

I went to bed in the 7th inning last night (man, that guy Otto with the Rangers is the slowest pitcher on the planet) with the Red Sox down 6-3. I woke up this morning to see they won 9-8.

This is a good thing that makes me happy. They are seven & a half games out of the wildcard and stand little or no chance of making the playoffs but I'll take all the wins they can scrape up.

First pitch tonight is at 7:00 and hopefully the Rangers pitcher is a bit quicker than the guy last night. Maybe I'll be able to watch all nine innings tonight.


Today I mowed my dirt and weeds.

Maybe I should think about watering it...


File this one under, "I get the best spam":

Actually, that one is more fraud than spam. They want me to call them so they can tell me, "If you give me your account number, we can refund the money."

If you get these, just delete them.


Nope, still no retirement for me:


Here are some links:

No comments: