Sunday, September 11, 2022

Hard to believe it's been 21 years

I called my wife and said, "Go home and get ready to pick the kids up. On your way home, stop at an ATM and withdraw the max."

The kids were sent home from school early (around noon) and I got home around 2:00.

The news was constant and we saw things none of us wanted to see.

For the next several weeks, we were all wondering when the next attack would come. Many patriotic songs were written and played on the radio. Changes were instituted at airports, train stations and bus stations. Large gatherings, such as baseball or football games, were held under the watchful eye of numerous police and national guardsmen.

It was certainly an interesting time and in the end, all that binladen accomplished was the deaths of tens of thousands of his countrymen as well as his own death. The story is he grabbed his wife and hid behind her as the troops entered his house. They shot him anyways.

The man was in idiot


The Patriots lost but the Red Sox won.

The Dolphins beat up on the Patriots 20-7 this afternoon and it was not pretty.

Like I said yesterday, the offensive line isn't the best and Jones got sacked three times, one of which resulted in a fumble and a Dolphins touchdown.

Next week they will be in Pittsburgh to take on the Steelers and you can bet I will be texting my cousin(s). Hell, I might even give my uncle a call...


As for the Red Sox, they managed to win again today, barely beating the Orioles 1-0.

Hill pitched a great five strong innings, striking out seven and allowing only two hits.

They are off tomorrow while they travel back to Boston where on Tuesday they will start a quick two-game series against the Yankees.


I don't know if there will be any changes made to British, Bermudian or Canadian money but if Canada does decide to change the picture on its money, I vote for this:


Here are todays links:

No comments: