Saturday, October 15, 2022

Another busy day

We got some things done around the house and then made a trek down to Costco to stock up on the crap we like to stock up on.

We also managed to grab an early dinner at Red Robin because, well, why not.

I could eat burgers every day if I had to and Red Robin makes some reasonably good burgers.

Don't get me wrong, they're no Five Guys but they're still pretty good. Besides, we had a gift card.


The Guardians are at home to take on the Yankees this evening. This is the first of the two home games for them and as I'm sure you are now aware, I am hoping they win both games. This will give them a win in the ALDS best of five, send the Yankees on vacation and move the Guardians into the ALCS.

I would really like to see Francona win this World Series. I'm not sure how many seasons he has left in him and I always liked the way he managed his teams.


In other sportings, the Bruins are at home to take on the Coyotes this evening.

I'm watching the hockey game (the Bruins are up 2-0 at the end of the first period) and periodically checking in on the baseball game (they are tied 0-0 in the first inning).

While I do that, you can visit these:

No comments: