Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Jones didn't do well

Jones started the game last night and he made it through the first quarter before Belichick pulled him and put Zappe in.

Zappe played the remainder of the game, and, in my humble opinion, he performed better than Jones.

Don't get me wrong, the Patriots still lost the game and that is on Zappe but when he came in, they were in a 10-0 hole and he was able to take a 14-10 lead before the Bears put a lock on the Patriots offense.

The game ended with the Bears winning 33-14.

The Patriots remain below .500 and are currently in last place in the AFC East.


Yes, there is hockey this evening.

Yes, I will be watching it.

The Dallas Stars are in town to play the first place Bruins and puck drops at 7:00. That means I should be able to watch all three periods before falling asleep.


I'm going to enjoy some dinner and then some hockey.

Hopefully you enjoy these links:

No comments: