Sunday, October 30, 2022

The series is tied

The Astros did good last night, beating the Phillies 5-2. No, I did not stay awake to see all of the game. As a matter of fact, I only made it to the 5th inning before I decided I should go to bed and not fall asleep on my couch.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with my couch. It's very comfortable and I've been known to take the occasional nap on it. But when it comes time to go to sleep for the night, I chose my bed over my couch.


The Patriots beat the Jets 22-17 this afternoon, giving them a .500 (4wins, 4 losses) record.

I didn't watch the game because today was The Vet's birthday and we had a family gathering to celebrate. I did watch the highlights and I saw that Jones played all four quarters.

Next game is against the Colts on Sunday @ 1:00.


Remember the other day when I said I wanted to remind you that Trump is friends with that racist piece of shit? Well today I want to remind you that Trump said we should look into injecting poison into people to cure covid.

This is the moment when Trump turned around, read a PowerPoint slide and put his highly intelligent brain into high gear. This is the moment that Trump said,
    "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. "

Within a day of that news conference, Reckitt Benckiser, the makers of Lysol, released the following statement:

Oh, he also said something putting a light inside the body. Not sure if he meant doing it orally or analy.

Good times, good times...


As I said, today was The Vet's birthday so I didn't spend a lot of time doing anything except being a dad. There was very little news and very little internets.

All that means is you get a short post.

Here are a few links:

No comments: