Thursday, October 13, 2022

Completion

I finished the painting in the final room today. Now all I have left to do is put it back together and admire my handywork.

I may have mentioned that Rustoleum gives off some fumes that make bother my wife and I so having the temps in the upper 60s / lower 70s allowed me to open the windows upstairs both yesterday and today. I'm sure the odor will linger for several more days but it's at least bearable.

⧫

In an interesting turn of events, the congressional committee investigating the attack and siege of the Capitol building decided to issue a subpoena to Trump.

I wonder if he'll take the same path his good buddy, PigPen Banyon, took when he was given a subpoena.

Something tells me that Trump will fight the subpoena using his usual legal stall tactics until he dies because the last thing Trump wants to do is testify in a public hearing.

⧫

For the record, Both NLDS playoff series are tied 1-1. The two ALDS playoff games are played today. The Yankees are up 1-0 in their best of five against the Guardians and the Astros are up 1-0 in their best of five against the Mariners.

I'm hoping that tomorrow morning I find out the Guardians and the Mariners have both tied their series.

⧫

I'm going to make something for dinner, put the baseboards back together and then watch the ALDS-A game. Well, at least some the ALDS-A game. I'll probably be asleep by the 7th inning

You can check these links out if you want:

No comments: