Thursday, October 13, 2022

Completion

I finished the painting in the final room today. Now all I have left to do is put it back together and admire my handywork.

I may have mentioned that Rustoleum gives off some fumes that make bother my wife and I so having the temps in the upper 60s / lower 70s allowed me to open the windows upstairs both yesterday and today. I'm sure the odor will linger for several more days but it's at least bearable.


In an interesting turn of events, the congressional committee investigating the attack and siege of the Capitol building decided to issue a subpoena to Trump.

I wonder if he'll take the same path his good buddy, PigPen Banyon, took when he was given a subpoena.

Something tells me that Trump will fight the subpoena using his usual legal stall tactics until he dies because the last thing Trump wants to do is testify in a public hearing.


For the record, Both NLDS playoff series are tied 1-1. The two ALDS playoff games are played today. The Yankees are up 1-0 in their best of five against the Guardians and the Astros are up 1-0 in their best of five against the Mariners.

I'm hoping that tomorrow morning I find out the Guardians and the Mariners have both tied their series.


I'm going to make something for dinner, put the baseboards back together and then watch the ALDS-A game. Well, at least some the ALDS-A game. I'll probably be asleep by the 7th inning

You can check these links out if you want:

No comments: