Thursday, October 27, 2022

Still dealing with wet leaves

Before:
After I took that picture, I went back in the house to do something other than try to move wet leaves around. My hopes were that the sun would possibly, maybe, hopefully, evaporate some or all of the water.

I can assure you that after three hours, the sun had done nothing to the water and I spent the next hour or so moving wet leaves around.

This is what it looked like this afternoon after all that leaf moving was completed:

I believe that what you are looking at is one of the many definitions of insanity.


In honor of National Black Cat Day, here's a picture of one of our black cats:
For the record, she's not allowed on the table.

As for our other black cat, well, what can I say. She is anti-social as hell. We don't see her during the day because she spends her days hiding under whatever piece of furniture happens to be in whatever room she happens to be in when one of us happens to walk by.


Things are improving for us.
We are still shown as being "abnormally dry" but the "none" is creeping closer and closer to us.

According to the weather dweebs on the local news, we won't see any rain until Monday so I doubt we'll see any improvement but you never know.

The weather dweebs have been known to be wrong...


I'm going to watch some hockey and try not to fall asleep early.

You can check out these links:

No comments: