Saturday, October 22, 2022

Another win

The Bruins took the Wild in OT this afternoon and it was a good game to watch.

Their record now stands at 5-1, which is the best in the Eastern league. I'd say it's the best in the NHL but the Golden Knights will play the Avalanche at 10:00 tonight and if the Knights win, they will also have a 5-1 record.

Yes, I know it's early in the season but as I always say, it's easier to maintain a lead than it is to overcome a deficit.

Their next game is Tuesday when the Stars come to town. Puck drop is at 7:00.


In the world of baseball, the Phillies are up 2 games to 1 in their series against the Padres and the Astros are up 2 games to 0 in their series against the Yankees.

The Phillies and Padres will play this evening at 7:00 while the Astros and Yankees are playing as I type.

They are currently in the bottom of the sixth inning and the score is 2-0, Astros.

Go Astros!


We picked up some nice pieces of cod this afternoon that I placed in a butter-covered baking dish. Then I covered the fish in a mixture of bread crumbs, Ritz cracker crumbs and melted butter. Once it finished baking away at 375°, I removed it from the oven and we ate it.

It was good. Maybe less bread crumbs and more Ritz cracker crumbs next time but still, it was good.

While I digest and watch baseball, you can enjoy these links:

No comments: