Saturday, October 29, 2022

Another win

The Bruins won again last night, giving them a 8-1 record.

They are off now until Tuesday when they will be in Pittsburgh to play the Penguins.

Since Pittsburgh is in the same time zone as me, I should be able to watch the entire game.


The Phillies pulled game one of the World Series out of their ass last night, beating the Astros 6-5 in the 10the inning.

Actually, from what I saw (I was watching hockey and flipping over to FOX between periods), the Astros had a nice 5-0 lead going into the 4th inning when the Phillies decided to start hitting the ball.

Like I said, I didn't watch a lot of the game because I was more interested in the Bruins. Tonight's baseball game will be my primary focus because there is no hockey game.

Hopefully the Astros can tie up the series before they head to Philadelphia on Monday.


The media is having a great time with this picture:

Here's one example of what I mean.

Here's another example.

They think it's cute.

You know what I see when I look at that picture? I see the potential for a major coronal mass ejection.

If you don't know what that can mean, let me enlighten you. The internet will become sketchy and slow, cable television and HDTV broadcast television will go a little nuts and, if memory serves me correctly (it doesn't), we've had power outages because of circuit breakers being tripped by an overload of the grid.

That's not cute at all.


Time to toss some steaks on the grill and then watch some baseball.

Here are some links you can ramble through:

No comments: