Friday, October 28, 2022

World Series or hockey?

Game one of the World Series is tonight and it turns out I was wrong about the start time prediciton I made the other day. The game starts at 8:00pm my time, not 9:30.

But that doesn't matter because the hockey game starts 7:00. The Bruins are in Columbus, Ohio to take on the Blue Jackets tonight.

If memory serves me correctly (it usually doesn't), the Blue Jackets are hard on the Bruins and tonight I expect that will hold true. This will be a tough game for the first place Bruins but I think they will succeed.

Speaking of succeed - Yes, the Bruins won last night. Yes, I managed to stay awake to watch all three periods.

The Bruins now have 14 points and are two points ahead of the Golden Knights.


Before I forget to do this, I wanted to remind everyone that Kanye West, the no-talent, arrogant, self-centered, racist piece of shit, is friends with Trump.

I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget that.


Look, I don't like her at all and I'm pretty sure he's a swindler with a drinking problem but this is the United States of America and we don't deal with politicians we don't like this way.

Between this, the attack on the Capitol and the attempt to kidnap the governor of Michigan, it's like living in a third world shithole where instead of voting them out of office, they overthrow and execute their leaders.

Jesus Christ people, if you don't like a politician, don't vote for them. Breaking into their home and hitting them with a hammer is not part of the democratic process.


Yes, I moved all the leaves off my back yard again this morning.

Yes, my back yard was covered with leaves this afternoon.

Yes, I'll probably do it all over again tomorrow. It's what I do.

While I enjoy my sportings, you can enjoy these links:

No comments: