Tuesday, October 4, 2022

The first floor is done

The kitchen has been stripped, sanded and painted. Once it dries I will be able to put it back together and that will complete the first floor.

I think I'm going to hold off on the second floor for a day or two so I can give my back a rest.


The Red Sox won last night which is too little, too late.

Still, it was nice to see them win.

Tonight the play game two of their final series. First pitch is at 7:10 tonight.


The Bruins lost 1-0 to the Devils last night but they played a good game.

Right now, the team is working on who will make the team and what line they will be on. They actually have some tough decisions to make because near as I can tell, they have a lot of pretty good players.

Next pre-season game is tomorrow when they take on the Rangers.


I'm goiong to go make some dinner and then watch some baseball.

You can check these out if you want:


No comments: