Friday, October 7, 2022

Two more done

Another bedroom and the upstairs bathroom are done and today, I did not severe an artery.

Yesterday, when I was taking the baseboard cover apart, I managed to nick a fingertip but I didn't realize it. I don't know about you but when I cut a finger tip, it bleeds a lot.

After a few minutes of dismantling and carrying, I finally noticed that everything was spattered with blood. And when I say "spattered with blood", I mean it looked like a scene from one of those bad 'made-for-television' cop movies.

There was blood on the wall, blood on the floor and blood all over the sheet metal that I had been carrying down into the basement. I'm still finding spots of dripped blood.

Today, I decided to be a little more careful and not spew blood all over the place.


Time for an update on my lawn.
The left side is from September 2nd and right is today, October 7th.

Like I said, it's amazing what a little water can do for lawn recovery.


Nope, I'm never going to be able to retire.

I don't know what Goofy Joe and The Fed are planning to do. Hell, I don't think Goofy Joe or The Fed know what they are going to do. All I know is my retirement account is not getting any better. This year is worse than 2019 when the 'rona hit and shut down everything.


I'm going to watch the end of the Mariners / Blue Jays game and then watch the Padres / Mets game. If you are interested, I'm kind of rooting for the Mets in the NL and the Guardians in the AL

While I do that, you can check out these links:


No comments: