Friday, October 7, 2022

Two more done

Another bedroom and the upstairs bathroom are done and today, I did not severe an artery.

Yesterday, when I was taking the baseboard cover apart, I managed to nick a fingertip but I didn't realize it. I don't know about you but when I cut a finger tip, it bleeds a lot.

After a few minutes of dismantling and carrying, I finally noticed that everything was spattered with blood. And when I say "spattered with blood", I mean it looked like a scene from one of those bad 'made-for-television' cop movies.

There was blood on the wall, blood on the floor and blood all over the sheet metal that I had been carrying down into the basement. I'm still finding spots of dripped blood.

Today, I decided to be a little more careful and not spew blood all over the place.

⧫

Time for an update on my lawn.
The left side is from September 2nd and right is today, October 7th.

Like I said, it's amazing what a little water can do for lawn recovery.

⧫

Nope, I'm never going to be able to retire.

I don't know what Goofy Joe and The Fed are planning to do. Hell, I don't think Goofy Joe or The Fed know what they are going to do. All I know is my retirement account is not getting any better. This year is worse than 2019 when the 'rona hit and shut down everything.

⧫

I'm going to watch the end of the Mariners / Blue Jays game and then watch the Padres / Mets game. If you are interested, I'm kind of rooting for the Mets in the NL and the Guardians in the AL

While I do that, you can check out these links:


No comments: