Monday, October 24, 2022

The World Series is set

It looks like game one of the World Series will be played in Houston on Friday. They haven't announced a start time yet but based past series, it's a pretty good bet that FOX will get the MLB to start the game around 8:30 Houston time.

That means it probably won't start until 9:30 my time.

That means I'll only watch a couple of innings.

Since it's the Phillies vs. the Astros, I don't really care all that much about the game or who wins so I'm not too disappointed.

Oh, there is one more baseball thing I wanted to say:

The New York Aaron Judges are now on vacation.


I'm still concerned but it's looking more and more like one day I might be able to retire:


The Patriots are playing the Bears this evening and Mac Jones is listed as "questionable".

I'm thinking it might not be a bad thing if Zappe is behind center again tonight. He's proven that he knows what he is doing and the team seems to be playing real well under his command.

Don't get me wrong. If Jones is on the field tonight and they win, I'm not going to complain. If they lose, I'm going to complain.


While I figure out what to have for dinner and then watch a couple of periods of football, you can visit these links:

No comments: