Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Yet again, it was a day.

There are few things that are more frustrating than trying to clean wet leaves off a lawn.

Right now, I can't think of what those things are but I'm sure they exist.


The Bruins won again last night, beating the Stars 3-1 and maintaining their first place slot in the NHL.

They are tied at 12 points with the Golden Knights but since they've played one less game, their record is better with 6 wins and 1 loss (.857). The Knights have 6 wins and 2 losses (.750).

Their next game is tomorrow when the Red Wings come to town. Once again, puck drop is at 7:00 and that means I should be able to watch all three periods.


There are numerous rumors floating around that the Red Sox are making a big push to sign Devers to a seven year contract. He becomes a free agent after next season so they want to lock him down before then.

The problem with this is that he is not a pitcher and that is where they are in trouble.

I get that keeping him on the team is a good thing but without a decent rotation and a good bullpen, they are no better off than they were this past season.

I really hope they don't put themselves in a position where they keep Devers at the expense of their pitching staff.


I'm going to take two ibuprofen, watch some Gold Rush and fall asleep early.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: