Thursday, June 1, 2023

Another loss

Despite taking an early lead, the Red Sox couldn't hold on and they ended up losing to the Reds last night 5-4.

I really hope they do a bit better this evening because if they lose tonight, they drop to .500 and that's bad.


My ranting about going golfing seems to have woken the sleeping beasts. I've heard from both Pat and our fellow golf enthusiast, Willie.

I think we're looking at heading out on the golf course sometime next week unless it rains the entire week. The temps should be in the mid to upper 60s which is way better than the 90s.

And who knows, maybe there will be adult beverages afterwards!


There is a line in this news story that I see in a lot of news stories on a variety of topics. That line is, "Trump has denied any wrongdoing".

I see that line a lot. Trump is constantly telling people he did nothing wrong. He usually follows up with an accusation of a witch hunt or political persecution or his personal favorite, fake news. But no matter what he ends up saying, in most cases, he starts out by saying he did nothing wrong.

He's like that spoiled little brat you knew in grade school who constantly said, "I didn't do anything wrong. It must have been those guys over there. They do bad things all the time and then blame me. They're all out to get me!"


Speaking of Trump, I'm thinking about starting a sca.... I mean a new financial offering for his supporters. I'll call it The Official President Donald Trump Lunar Acre Reserve.

Simply put, President Trump, once Biden is arrested for faking the election and Trump resumes his rightful place in the White House, will be federalizing the moon and making it available to investors. But for his current supporters, and only for his most loyal supporters, they will have the opportunity to purchase an acre of the moon before President Trump federalizes it and makes it available for investment. All they have to do is make a donation in support of President Trump. For each $100,000 they invest, they will be given a deed to one acre of prime lunar real estate.

When President Trump resumes his office, it is anticipated that the initial offering for each acre will $500,000 per acre. This means that supporters of The President stand to get five times back on their initial donation.

What do you think? Do you think it will work? I mean, the Trump cult is filled with folks that aren't the brightest bulb on the candelabra and they tend to fall for pretty much every scam that gets thrown in front of them. And that includes the two Trump Trading Card scams he foisted on his cult members.

I figure there's got to be a way to make money some off these assclowns.


Enjoy these links while I do whatever it is I'm going to do:

No comments: