Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Typos for everyone!

I read what I wrote last night and found more than a few typo's.

I rely on spellcheck but when my misspellings result in an actual word, spellcheck doesn't correct it because, well, it's spelled correctly.

For instance, the sentence "I listened to some of the game on the radio as we wear driving home" should have read "I listened to some of the game on the radio as we were driving home"

I'll try carder to avoid these things today.


The Red Sox failed, once again, to have an error-free game as well as a game with sufficient hits and runs. Simply put, they got beat.

Paxton pitched a great game. Despite going six innings and giving up no earned runs, he left the game with the score tied 1-1.

The Rockies scored first in the fourth inning on a throwing error by Hernandez. In the sixth inning, the Red Sox tied the game 1-1 when Turner hit a nice double that drove in Verdugo. Then, in the seventh, Arroyo hit a home run, giving the Red Sox a 2-1 lead that wasn't destined to last long. The Rockies scored in the eighth, tying the game 2-2.

In the tenth, the Rockies scored twice, once when Pivetta walked a batter with the bases loaded and once when Casas made an error at first that allowed a run to score.

When the Red Sox came up in the bottom of the tenth, it looked a little promising when Wong managed to score on a single by Refsnyder. It all came to a screeching halt when Verdugo hit into a double play, ending the game with the Rockies winning 4-3.

Crawford is on the mound tonight. Hopefully he has a good game. I also hope the fielders make it through the game with zero errors. They need to win this series.


Trump plead not guilty to all thirty seven charges against him today. There was no word on if he claimed to be a political prisoner of the "unjustice department".

Personally, I think the guy is an arrogant ass who screws people over every chance he gets and I'm not going to be surprised if he ends up getting convicted of something but I can't help but wonder just a little bit if maybe there is a political stain on these charges.

Then again, I was looking at the pictures the FBI took when conducting their search. The one that made me laugh was this one:
Is that a chandelier hanging in a bathroom?


The one that made me cringe was this one:
Is that a photocopier on the right?

Why is there a photocopier in the "top secret" documents storage room? What were they photocopying and where are those copies now?


Hey! Guess what?! The DJIA closed up again!


Here are some links:

No comments: