Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Nice winning streak

The Red Sox won again last night, beating the Twins 10-4.

I thought Crawford did pretty good, going six innings, giving up zero runs and striking out five batters. The problem came when Kluber came in to start the seventh inning. He managed to go all three remaining innings but he gave up four earned runs. It wasn't anywhere near enough to effect the outcome of the game but it makes me ask, "What is wrong with Kluber?"

The guy was an ace starter and he started this season pitching really well. Then he kind of fell apart and hasn't seemed to get it back which leads me to believe he might have something physically wrong.

It would be nice to see him get back into the form he had when he was pitching for the Indians/Guardians, his ERA was around 2.5 and he won a couple of Cy Young awards.

The Red Sox are on a six game winning streak and it's looking pretty good for tonight.

Whitlock is on the mound against Sonny Gray and the one thing I know about Gray is the Red Sox own him. When he was with the Yankees, I don't think he won a single game against the Red Sox.

Although he does have a 2.37 ERA for the season so maybe he's got his act together and I should just shut up before I jinx the Red Sox.


Todays is the Summer Solstice so if you are a druid, do not go sacrificing any virgins.

Go build a henge or something but leave the poor virgins alone.


The baby bunnies living in my yard don't seem to give a shit about The Sisters.


We have no idea what to make for dinner and it's almost dinner time. That means I'm probably going to go eat corn chips and watch baseball.

You can enjoy these links:

No comments: