Thursday, June 29, 2023

Like I said, back to suckage

I only managed to see 6 innings of baseball last night because in the top of the sixth, the skies opened and it started to pour. Then there was a flash of lightning and the umpire immediately sent everyone into the dugout. The score was tied 1-1 and that meant they would resume the game at some point.

By 9:30, it looked like the rain wasn't in any hurry to let up and I decided to go to bed. I know, 9:30 is kinda early but what can I say, I was tired and I didn't feel like watching Tom Caron and his two retired baseball player sidekicks try to fill dead air with some clever banter.

When I woke up this morning I was not surprised to see the Red Sox had lost the game 6-2.

Tonights game starts at 6:10 and if it doesn't rain, I sould be able to watch all nine innings. Bello is on the mound and I like watching him pitch.


I found this on the interwebs and it made me laugh:
I'm guessing they don't call her "dead eye"...


Again, not much in the news worth chit-chatting about.

I'm going to watch the news and then some baseball.

You can visit these links of you want:

No comments: