Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Back to suckage

The Red Sox lost again last night, getting beat by the Marlins 10-1.

Yes, my youngest was there. They had seats behind the Red Sox bullpen.

Yes, he sent pictures:

I don't know how much the Red Sox bribed the official scorer of the game because there were no Red Sox errors recorded. This despite the fact I saw at least two, maybe three errors. And apparently I wasn't the only one who thought those were errors

Whitlock had a bad night, the hitters failed to hit the ball when there were runners on base and the fielders failed to make routine plays.

They need to start consistently playing like major league ball players. Not just once in a while but every game.

It looks like Ort is on the mound tonight. I really hope he doesn't give up 10 runs. I also really, really hope the fielders make the plays they need to make.


Once again, there is nothing I want to prattle on about.

Psycho Vlad is still in charge in Russia, Priggy is still hiding out in Belarus, Goofy Joe is still doing whatever it is that he is doing and Trump is still claiming that he is a saint among men and is being biggly persecuted by evil beings from hell. No one, in the history of all mankind, has ever had to suffer like he is suffering.

If something interesting happens, then I will give my valuable opinion about it but until then, it's all bullshit and I'm trying hard to not waste my words on it.


We have no idea what we want for dinner. If you have any ideas, leave a suggestion in the comment section.

Wait. Never mind. I'm pretty sure I turned off comments a long time ago.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: