Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Stinkage - part 2.

The Red Sox continue to leave runners on base, make errors on the simplest plays and generally play crappy baseball.

They lost last night 7-6 to the Rockies, are now two games below .500 and things don't look like they are going to get much better.

Cora has told Hernandez and Casas they will see reduced playing time because they seem to make more errors than anyone else on the team. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing but it's a thing.

Tonight is game three of the series and Whitlock is on the mound. I'm really hoping they don't get swept...


In hockey news, the Golden Knights are in possession of Lord Stanley's cup, having beat the Panthers 4-1 in the best-of-seven championship series.

I can't help but wonder if maybe, just maybe, the Bruins management is a feeling a bit abashed that the guy they fired last season, Bruce Cassidy, has won another cup.


I'm going to post this early because there is a nasty line of thunderstorms heading our way. I have no idea if we will lose power or internet but my neck of the woods seems to lose power when the wind blows and it looks like it's going to blow.

I fired up the generator this morning to make sure all is well so I'm as ready as I can be.

Enjoy these links unless you are without power or internet:

No comments: