Monday, June 12, 2023

Weddings - phase 1

Yesterday we attended my nephew's wedding.

Well, actually, it wasn't just my nephews wedding, his fiancé/wife was there too.

It was nice wedding and the party was fun but we didn't get home until around 10:00 which as you all know is past my bedtime.


10:00 was also just in time for me to see the Red Sox beat the Yankees 3-2 in the tenth inning.

I listened to some of the game on the radio as we wear driving home so I got to hear the Red Sox tie the game in the eighth inning.

That win meant they won the series (always the best) and they are now once again at .500.

Tonight they are back in Boston where they will take on the National League last place team, the Rockies. First pitch is at 7:10.

Hopefully the Rockies aren't ready to go on a winning streak...


The DJIA continued it's upward trend today.


The Kansas City Royals DFA'd Jackie Bradley today and the first thought that crossed my mind was, "Man, I hope the Red Sox don't pick up again. The first time was okay, the second time sucked and if they bring him back a third time, I can't imagine it will be good. Not good at all"

I like Bradley. He's an excellent outfielder but he can't hit a baseball for shit. I can hit a baseball better than him.

Maybe they should offer him a minor league contract and he can play in Worcester. Maybe Gedman can teach him how to hit again.


After last nights wedding feast, tonight is going to be a leftover kind of night.

While I watch baseball, you can click on these:

No comments: