Friday, June 16, 2023

My back is fine

My hands hurt but my back seems to have survived yesterday's golf outing.

For the record, I specifically omitted posting our scores because all of us pretty much agreed we didn't want to know. And I figure if we didn't want to know, we certainly don't want you to know either.


The Red Sox are hosting the Yankees at 7:10 this evening.

Houck is on the mound and he's been pitching pretty good lately. Hopefully he performs as well as he did last time out.

I'm also hoping the hitters start hitting the ball and the fielders have an error-free game.

I know it's a lot to be hoping for but to quote the kid on the Jimmy Fund can, "I can dream, can't I"?


I'm going to make some pizza and then watch some baseball.

Here are some links that you can click on:

No comments: