Sunday, December 10, 2023

A little golf, a little football

I watched Lydia Ko and Jason Day play some damned good golf. And they had to play some damned good golf because everyone else was playing damned good golf.

How good?

Lexi Thompson and Rickie Fowler shot 22 under par for the tournament and finished in sixth place.

That's some pretty damned good golf.

After that I watched the Browns and Joe Flacco (a guy who is old and hasn't played much) beat the Jaguars.

Once that was over, I watched the Bills / Chiefs game. The Bills won 20-17 and Mahomes was not a happy guy. The Chiefs had a last minute touchdown called back because a Chiefs receiver stepped over the line of scrimmage before the ball was snapped.

Now I'm watching the news and thinking I might need to check how much fuel is in my generator. The weather nerds are predicting high winds and heavy rains which is the recipe for my neighborhood to lose power.


Trump has announced that he will no longer testify on his own behalf tomorrow. He says it's because, "I have already testified to everything & have nothing more to say..."

I think it's because his attorney told him to either shut up or get a new attorney.

I would think that it is not easy defending him. He's like the five year old kid whose lips and fingers are covered in chocolate claiming that he didn't eat the chocolates. Someone must have broken in, eaten all the chocolates and smeared chocolate all over him while he was sleeping.


I found this and thought it was funny:


Here are a few links:

No comments: