Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Not as bad as I thought

I decided to find out if the Patriots were as bad as I thought.

Turns out they aren't quite as bad as I thought:
There is one team that is just as bad as the Patriots and two other teams that are worse than the Patriots.

The new Patriots slogan should be, "We're not as bad as you thought we were!"


My new smart switch arrived today so I decided to install it:
  1. I turned off the power.
  2. I removed the faceplate.
  3. I removed the temporary "dumb" switch that I put in last week.
  4. I installed the smart switch.
  5. I turned the power back on and synched the switch with my network.
  6. I tested the switch to make sure it worked.
  7. I put the faceplate back on and....
    ...proceeded to shatter it like it was made out of sugar glass.

    1. Fortunately, we have planned an "adventure" to Home Depot tomorrow to pick up some things we need. A new faceplate is now on the list.


      I have at least 10 DVRs on my machine. That means I have entertainment for the evening.

      While I do that, here are some links for you:

No comments: