Saturday, December 23, 2023

That was a bad loss

The Jets took an early lead and never looked back. As for the Bruins, they couldn't score a goal to save their lives.

I went to bed at the end of the second period and the score was 3-0 in favor of the Jets. When I woke up this morning, I discovered the game ended 5-1 in favor of the Jets.

Tonight they take on the Wild again. Hopefully they win...


Here's your update on roster moves the Red Sox are making:
    Nope, the Red Sox have made no new changes to their roster.
This has been your Red Sox roster update.

It is going to be a long season.


The Steelers beat up on the Bengals 34-11 this afternoon and the Bruins are up 1-0 on the Wild in the first period.

Hey, I'll take whatever sports joy I can.

Here are a few links:

No comments: