Sunday, December 31, 2023

I yelled at my tv today.

Today I got to watch the Patriots turn the ball over to the Bills four times. Three times on interceptions and once on a fumble. This caused me much distress but I did not yell at the tv because of those.

I yelled at the tv after those had occurred and the Patriots did something incredibly stupid - they decided to drop back into the Bills end zone to pass the ball and Zappe damn near got sacked.

I figured that was a good reason to yell at my tv.

In the end, the Bills beat the Patriots 21-27 which improves the Patriots draft pick status during the off-season.


The Bruins managed to beat the Devils 5-2 last night and this afternoon, they are in Detroit to take on the Red Wings.

They really need to stay on this win streak and improve their standings. They are only two points ahead of the Panthers in the Atlantic division.


My plans for this evening are to enjoy a nice meal with my wife and then try to stay awake until midnight so I can then wake my wife up and wish her a Happy New Years.

If I don't make it to midnight, I'm actually okay with that. It will still be 2024 when I wake up tomorrow morning.


Nope, still not high enough.


Now I'm watching hockey and cooking lobsters.

Here are a few links to end your year:


No comments: