Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas everybody.

I hope you all have a nice day.


On a different, but equally important, note:
    HOLY CRAP!
    THE PATRIOTS WON LAST NIGHT!
When I went to bed at the half, the score was 7-3 in favor of the Broncos and both teams were playing like crap.

And when I say "like crap", I mean bad. Right from the opening kickoff, it sucked. The Broncos kicked the ball and the Patriots called for a fair catch. They set up on the 25, Zappe took the snap and dropped back to the 15 to throw a pass. He was promptly sacked and fumbled the ball. The Broncos recovered the ball on their own 10 yard line.

It looked like a guaranteed touchdown for the Broncos but they proceeded to run four plays, failed to cross the goal line and turned the ball back over to the Patriots at the 1 yard line.

So yea, we were about ten minutes into the game and both teams showed they were going to play like crap.

I made it through the first half but the last thing I said to my football-watching companion, the cat, was, "Well, this is another bust. I'm going to bed." She meowed at me which indicated to me that she agreed.

I gotta admit, I was more than a bit shocked this morning to learn that the Patriots won.


I spent some time watching A Christmas Story.

If you've never seen the movie, it's a story of a boy who lusts after a leg lamp...
    "Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window..."
Now I'm going to eat too much food, watch some football, take a nap and then eat some more food.

Here are a few links:

No comments: