Saturday, December 16, 2023

Barely a win but...

A win is a win, no matter how it happens.

The Islanders scored first and Bruins struggled to catch up. When I went to bed in the middle of the thrid period, the score was tied 3-3 and the Bruins looked tired.

The Islanders were making crisp passes and they were outshooting the Bruins 29-19. The puck was at the Bruins end of the ice more than it was at the Islanders end and it didn't look good.

When I woke up this morning, I discovered that regulation ended in a 4-4 tie, the 3-on-3 sudden-death OT period had ended in a 4-4 tie and the shootout ended with the Bruins winning 5-4.

They face off against the Rangers this evening at 7:00 and I suspect they are going to be tired.


Looks like the Red Sox might be trying to make a move.

Personally, I'll believe it when I see it and even then, I'm not sure the guy is worth that kind of money. He's never played in the MLB so no one is sure if he can hack it.

It's a coin toss as to whether or not he'll be as good as everyone says he is.


Time for some dinner and then some hockey.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: