Thursday, December 28, 2023

I got that win I asked for

Last night, the Bruins hit the ice with a plan and they stuck to it.

They ended up beating the Sabres 4-1 and they probably could have scored more but they had 12 penalty minutes. That's a little more than half a period playing shorthanded and while that's not as bad as what they were doing earlier in the season, it's still half a period.

And for the record, in my humble opinion, some of those penalties were more than a little debatable.

Anyways, they are still in first place in the Atlantic division and in fourth place in the NHL.

Their next game is on Saturday, the 30th, when the Devils come up to Boston from New Jersey. Puck drops at 7:00.


No, I still have not bought a lottery ticket.
I'm waiting for it to get over a billion.


Time for an update on the Red Sox roster moves: This has been your update on the Red Sox roster moves.


I need to get some dinner and figure out what to do about my evening entertainment.

Here are some links:

No comments: