Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Cold today

While I was scouring the internet looking for any good news about the Red Sox, I found this:

Carrabis is a funny guy.


Time once again for another episode of, I Get The Best Spam.

Here is a screenshot of my junk folder. It shows all the spam that has arrived in my mailbox between 5:30am and 12:30pm today:

Here's a screenshot of one of the emails telling me my Amazon Prime account has been suspended:

I get the best spam...


Yes, there is hockey tonight and the Bruins ned to step it up. The Golden Knights are a full 6 points ahead of them in the standings.

The Bruins are in Newark to play the Devils without two of their better players, McAvoy and Zacha. That means the rest of the team needs to step it way up.

Puck drops at 7:30.


Not much else to add today.

Here are some links:

No comments: