Saturday, December 9, 2023

Movin' on up!

After today's win over the Coyotes, the Bruins have once again taken sole possession of first place in the NHL.

I gotta be honest with you, they were up 3-0 in the second and they suddenly started playing like crap. By the third period, when the Bruins were up 4-3, I thought they were goiong to end up in a tie and be forced into a sudden death period.

But they held on, scoring one more goal and winning 5-3.

Now they are off for three days until Wednesday when they head down to Newark where they will take on the Devils. Since that game is being carried by TNT, it starts at 7:30 instead of 7:00.


We spent a fairly big chunk of our day at the mall tackling the Christmas shopping. I hate the mall and I hate shopping but I'm glad to say that as things stand right now, we are pretty much done.

I have some things I need to pick up at local stores but I do not have go deal with mall people anymore.

I don't like mall people.


This is Willow. She thinks we put that Christmas tree up just for her.


I will be spending my evening watching the Grant Thornton Invitational.

You can spend your evening doing whatever you want.

Here are some links:

No comments: