Friday, December 1, 2023

Finally, a win

The Bruins played some pretty good hockey and, despite amassing a full period worth of penalty minutes, they managed to shut out the Sharks 3-0.

Swayman faced 26 shots on goal and managed 26 stops. That is pretty good considering that at one point in the second period the Sharks were playing a full team against only three Bruins. Five-on-three usually results in a goal by the dominate team but Swayman held his own and stopped every shot they made.

Tomorrow they are in Toronto to play the Maple Leafs. Puck drops at 7:00.


Looks like Tommy Flanagan is out of a job.

I gotta be honest with you, I'm not sure this was the right move simply because I believe that since voters put him there, voters should be the ones that fire him. I think the house overstepped its authority.

Then again, the guy is a first class piece of shit and somebody needed to do something to get him out of there.


I'm going to watch Rickie Fowler and Tiger Woods play some golf.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: