Tuesday, December 5, 2023

I need to get some Christmas shopping done

I need to go to an actual store and do some Christmas shopping.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of online shopping but I have no idea what I want to get. This means I need to go on a hunt and looking at things online isn't quite the same as actually seeing the stuff in real life.

⧫

It looks like the Golden Knights are sneaking up on the Bruins and the Rangers:

The Bruins need to keep playing hard if they want to retain a winning record.

⧫

The Professor is creating her famous pasta, sausage and meatball dish for dinner so I do not need to hunt for food.

That means all I need to do is find some entertainment for the evening.

While I do that, you can visit these links:

No comments: