Friday, December 15, 2023

They need a win

The slipage continues:

They placed McAvoy and Zacha on the IR list with no indication when they might return. This means they have an uphill battle to fight.

Hopefully the Islanders, who are currently 14-7-7, don't suddenly pick tonight to go on a winning streak.


Verdugo is sporting his new "Yankees look":

I have a feeling that young Mr. Verdugo is not going to be happy living in the Yankee Universe. The fans are loudmouthed blowhards who will turn on him in an instant, the ownership are pricks and the locker room is manned by guys with giant heads filled with massive ego's.

Then again, he might just fit right in...


Here is a picture of me that was taken the other day:

Actually, it's not all of me, just a part of me. And it's not the outer part of me, it's my innards. Specifically, it's my colon.

Somewhere in that sea of grey is a benign polyp, whatever that is.

I guess it doesn't really matter what it is because it's gone now.


Time to make some dinner and watch some hockey.

Here are some links:

No comments: